We're looking for an Account Development Manager to join our team in New York City as part of our Client Services function.
The Account Development Manager will take responsibility for growing revenue from a defined group of clients. You will report into the Head of Client Services and work closely with the Client Value team to turn valuable knowledge of the client into commercial conversations.
- Meet/exceed annual value and volume renewal rate targets
- Accurate and continuous forecasting of renewal conversation outcomes throughout their lifetime as clients
- Create an annual business plan to identify risk & growth opportunities as well as forecast & plan for over achievement of targets. Review on a monthly basis
- Work with the client value team to identify renewals at risk and propose, manage and execute a plan devised to reduce risk and increase likelihood of renewal
- Maintain a strong relationship with key stakeholders so that you are clear on their challenges and can pinpoint exactly where the WARC service adds value for their business
- Work to understand reasons behind non-renewal and implement win back strategy
- Ensure your knowledge of the WARC product is constantly developing & increasing to further assist your clients
The Account Development manager must:
- Have strong commercial acumen
- Be aware and comfortable working to financial targets, with the ability to forecast financial outcomes and identify challenges and risks
- Upsell & cross sell to ensure you achieve & over achieve on targets
- Be a strong team player
- Partner with the Client Value team(s) to collaborate on account plans for all key/growth accounts
- Maintain a solutions-oriented, pro-active work style to advance towards goals
- Previous experience in a B2B client facing role and/or working within a brand owner
- Track record in building relationships in person, online and via telephone
- Clear, concise communication skills
- Ability to interpret a brief from a client
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage a varied workload according to formal and natural deadlines
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 15 days of holiday per year and an extra day for each year of service up to 20 days
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vision benefits
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
We work with the global advertising industry to make smarter, more effective marketing. We’re the global authority on advertising and media effectiveness, offering unbiased advice on almost any advertising and marketing issue.
We’re a brand full of smart people who are genuinely interested in the world’s most effective advertising, as well as the agencies and clients who make it. We’re proud of the reputation WARC has in the industry, striving to be excellent at everything we do.
WARC is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?