We're looking for an Account Director (Mat Cover) to join our EMEA Customer Growth team in London as part of our Sales function.
The Account Director is to join Edge, the Data, Insights and Advisory solution you need to win in an eCommerce-driven world. You will be responsible for managing and growing revenue for a set of existing customers within our Strategic Accounts segment.
- Ownership of key relationships within major brands/manufacturer customers
- Commercial responsibilities for renewals and new business within your client database, this involves the selling of additional product/advisory solutions
- Leading communication within internal departments tied, which is key to customer success and delivery
- Monthly Revenue Target Performance against Renewals, New Product Sales, and Advisory Services
- 4+ years account management or sales experience
- Familiarity working with large, complex enterprise customers
- Background in eCommerce, SaaS solutions, and/or working with brand/manufacturers
- Effective communication skills both internally and externally
- Exhibit strong account management and governance capabilities
- Proven history of quota attainment on monthly, quarterly, and annual bookings
- Ability to build sales pipeline and accurately forecast revenue on monthly and quarterly basis
- Capable of identifying customer challenges and connecting them to product/service solution
- Experience with Salesforce, MS Office, Google Workspace
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Edge by Ascential™ delivers some of the industry’s most accurate and actionable sales-driving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers looking to win in today’s ecommerce-driven world.
Formerly Brand View, Clavis Insight, One Click Retail and PlanetRetail RNG, Edge by Ascential was launched in October of 2018, bringing four brands under one roof. Our market leading products are a product of our people and we are always in the market for top talent.
If you are interested in progressing your career, this position represents a great opportunity to join our team at an exciting stage in its development and expansion. Edge is headquartered in London, with offices in the USA, UK, China, Germany and France. Find out more at www.ascentialedge.com
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?