We’re looking for an Account Executive to join our team in New York and become an integral part of our sales function.
- Responsible for identifying new commercial opportunities and maintaining and driving growth for our retention accounts across the variety of our revenue lines on Money20/20 US
- Successfully achieve specified targets and performance objectives for sponsorship within your remit. Performance will be measured through clearly defined KPI’s and will cross both existing and new business
- Make outgoing sales calls to existing Money20/20 customers and with a mix of retention and new business clients
- Be knowledgeable about market, customers, competitors and products in order to sell solutions to customers effectively
- Maintain strong sales pipeline through effective relationship building, call management and lead generation.
- Ensure accurate use and maintenance of system supporting sales activities
- Ensure sales administration activities (reports, meetings, plans etc.) are completed in effective and timely manner
- Continually seek ways of improving contribution to the business and service to customers
- 2 years’ experience in a B2B sales role
- Confident verbal communications skills
- Computer literate - knowledge of salesforce beneficial
- Working knowledge of both payments and financial services preferred
- Media telephone sales experience desirable
- Digital / Sponsorship sales experience preferred
- Experience of selling within Financial Services market is desirable
About Money 20/20
At Money20/20 we’ve created a space where the smartest, most outrageously inventive and ambitious people in the financial industry can connect and create. With the pace of industry change increasing and the reach of new possibilities expanding, this is needed more than ever.
Joining us will let you be part of one of the fastest growing event brands in the world. It’s an opportunity to really push the boundaries and release your creative spirit at a company that does things differently on a global platform.
Money 20/20 is a part of the Ascential group. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
Ascential YouTube Channel
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?