We're looking for an Account Manager to join our team in Bournemouth. As part of our Sales team, you will focus on a portfolio of approx. 200 of our high value accounts and your key responsibilities will include:
- Growing your assigned client base renewal rate through driving user engagement with Glenigan
- Successfully negotiating annual contract renewal for all assigned accounts
- Pro-actively monitoring assigned clients service usage/ROI against objectives
- Managing support enquiries and proactively managing the account throughout the subscription maintaining and establishing contacts throughout the company.
- Previous experience in a similar role liaising with others over the telephone in an Account Management or Sales Role
- Business to Business experience
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Experience of Sales Force CRM would be beneficial
- Knowledge and competent use of Microsoft Excel and Word
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we're passionate about - unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability - whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year - with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- A Monday - Friday working week (37.5 hours per week)
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Bonus, Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We deliver the most accurate and comprehensive construction sales leads in the UK. We combine this with business analysis and forecasting, enabling businesses to make sales, win contracts and plan for future growth.
Joining us means joining an ambitious and determined team with a proven track record of year on year double digit growth, where innovative thinking is encouraged and results are generously rewarded.
Based near the beach, we have a local business feel, but we're part of a global plc too, providing opportunities to leverage multiple brands' experience and expertise to help you achieve your goals.
Glenigan is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world's most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?