About the role
We're looking for an Account Manager to join our team in Bournemouth. As part of our Sales team, this role will report into our Head of Account Management and your aim is to grow your assigned client base renewal rate through driving user engagement with Glenigan.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To increase user and company engagement with Glenigan to meet monthly & quarterly renewal billings targets through upselling your accounts and holding annual price increases
- As an Account Manager you will be responsible for an assigned group of clients dealing with support enquiries and proactively managing the account throughout the subscription maintaining and establishing contacts throughout the company.
- In addition, pro-active appraisal of each assigned client’s usage against their objectives and expectations determined and agreed at the outset along with the sale of appropriate additional services to optimise usage and payback.
- Account Manager must be able to maintain a clear understanding of service usage in the context of each clients business. Operating with professionalism, thoroughness and timely efficiency, the nature of the role requires ownership of sometimes difficult user problems or dealing positively with an occasional customer complaint and seeing it through to a positive and timely conclusion.
- Thoroughness in record keeping and the efficient maintenance of accurate Client contact is an absolute requirement of this responsible role.
- Dealing with others over the telephone in an Account Management or Sales Role
- Experience of working within the Construction Industry would be an advantage
- Ability to deal calmly with pressured situations
- Understanding of the construction industry
- Knowledge of Glenigan website and services would be beneficial
- Knowledge and competent use of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Minimum 3 years work experience
- Business to Business experience
- Experience of Sales Force CRM would be beneficial
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
Great learning and development opportunities
Bonus, Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
We deliver the most accurate and comprehensive construction sales leads in the UK. We combine this with business analysis and forecasting, enabling businesses to make sales, win contracts and plan for future growth.
Joining us means joining an ambitious and determined team with a proven track record of year on year double digit growth, where innovative thinking is encouraged and results are generously rewarded.
Based near the beach, we have a local business feel, but we’re part of a global plc too, providing opportunities to leverage multiple brands’ experience and expertise to help you achieve your goals.
Glenigan is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?