We’re looking for a strong Account Manager to join our team in LA and become an integral part of our Sales function.
- Manage a strategic book of growth accounts to ensure the customer is delighted with the WGSN service (and successfully executing the renewal of the client contracts); maintain high renewal rates
- Deliver in-person presentations and assist in telling our story and pitching the WGSN value as it relates to each prospect in all industry markets including; fashion, CPG, technology, hospitality, branding and automotive sectors
- Work alongside client service team who will support the day to day needs of the client
- Identify and close new opportunities from assigned book of growth accounts - drive all aspects and stages of the sale including; qualifying the viability of potential sales, delivering winning presentations, contract negotiations, legal and procurement discussions and managing the sales process through to its close
- Research prospects to get an understanding of their business needs and how WGSN will address their objectives and deliver value
- Manage to a 12-16-week sales cycle and follow a systematic approach to identify future opportunities, set expectations and plan for future resource needs
- Demonstrated experience developing relationships with executives within Fortune 500 organizations in an Outside Sales B2B capacity in the US market and renewing a book of business
- A demonstrable track record of sales success (preferably selling subscription based-products)
- Proven ability to quickly gain entry to key pursuit accounts and articulate a proven value/ROI based sale
- Understanding of how to communicate a service offering through proposals, presentations, phone calls and case study development - excellent presentation and negotiation skills are a must
- Salesforce based CRM experience a plus.
- Ability to manage Salesforce.com database, opportunity pipeline and lead cultivation, including holistic overview of all outstanding communications and prospect relationships
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 15 days of holiday per year and an extra day for each year of service up to 20 days
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Flexible Spending accounts
- Vision benefits
- Summer Fridays - 09:00-1:00pm from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
WGSN is the world’s leading trend authority for creative thinkers in over 94 countries. Our services cover consumer insights, fashion and lifestyle forecasting, data analytics, crowd-sourced design validation, and expert advisory services. We help drive our customers to greater success. Together, we Create Tomorrow.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?