We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our team in London and become an integral part of our sales function.
Responsible to the Commercial Manager for the profile, direction and development of new business and account management for Money20/20 products. As the Account Manager you will be responsible for identifying new commercial opportunities and driving growth across the variety of our revenue lines on Money20/20 Asia.
Through a strategic approach to market and business development, you will significantly shape the development of our launch strategy by analysing local markets and identifying development opportunities.
You will be committed to customer service excellence and will take the lead role in developing and managing partnerships and business relationships with our key stakeholders.
Successfully achieve sales / revenue targets and performance objectives while managing time objectives both office and outside client meetings
Effectively manage outgoing calls with pre-defined customer base, both by phone and face to face meetings in line with the KPI’s expected and agreed to grow the business.
Ensure client relationships are created and maintained at all times.
- Successfully achieve specified targets and performance objectives for sponsorship within your remit. Performance will be measured through clearly defined KPI’s and will cross both existing and new business
- Make outgoing sales calls to existing Money20/20 customers and with a big focus on new business clients as we enter a new market for the brand to maximise revenue for sponsorship
- Be knowledgeable about market, customers, competitors and products in order to sell solutions to customers effectively
- Maintain strong sales pipeline through effective relationship building, call management and lead generation.
- Yield management- grow yield from existing customers by a minimum of 10%
- Ensure accurate use and maintenance of system supporting sales activities
- Ensure sales administration activities (reports, meetings, plans etc.) are completed in effective and timely manner
- Works closely with internal suppliers e.g. Marketing and Operations, ensuring all activities are considered from a customer viewpoint
- Continually seek ways of improving contribution to the business and service to customers
This list is not exhaustive and there may be other activities you are required to deliver.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a B2B sales role
- Working knowledge of both payments and financial services
- Good literacy and numeric skills required
- Confident verbal communications skills
- Computer literate - knowledge of salesforce beneficial
- Language skills are beneficial
- Media telephone sales experience desirable
- Digital / Sponsorship sales experience preferred
- Experience of selling within Financial Services market is desirable
- 10 effective calls per day
- 2 hours minimum talk time per day
- 20 sales visits/conference calls per month
- 5 new proposals out each week
- 2 new business proposals converted each month
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we're passionate about - unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability - whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year - with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Bonus, Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
About Money 20/20
At Money20/20 we’ve created a space where the smartest, most outrageously inventive and ambitious people in the financial industry can connect and create. With the pace of industry change increasing and the reach of new possibilities expanding, this is needed more than ever.
Joining us will let you be part of one of the fastest growing event brands in the world. It’s an opportunity to really push the boundaries and release your creative spirit at a company that does things differently on a global platform.
Money 20/20 is a part of the Ascential group. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?