We're looking for a strong Admin Coordinator to join our team in Shanghai and become an integral part of our Premises and Facilities function.
- Maintain office premises and align with corporate standards
- Office supplies procurement and supplier communications
- Schedule and co-ordinate internal and external (customer) meetings
- Co-ordinate activities between the leaders of the HR, Finance and Legal functions
- Administrative cost control work and processing invoicing to the right finance teams
- Liaise with IT teams to ensure connectivity for the office
- Support the team with schedule and activity management
- Ad hoc projects assigned by manager, if required
- Ideally a graduate with at least 2 years’ experience in office operations and administration
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative confidently
- Excellent attention to detail and organised
- Flexible, ‘can do’ attitude and a quick to grasp new ideas/concepts
- Strong communications skills
- Experience of working with sensitive and confidential data
- Comfortable dealing with a changing environment
- Likes to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Confidently work with senior leaders and across cultures
- Fluent in English with written skills
- Work independently
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- Annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
We offer insights and inspiration from around the globe. We help our customers stay ahead and informed through trend forecasting and data science. We believe inspiration comes from the monumental and the mundane.
If you’re passionate about fashion and lifestyle this is a great place to be, giving you the opportunity to work with the world's most creative trend experts, designers, editors, account managers, marketers, product developers, customer service experts and much more in a meritocratic, high performance company.
WGSN is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?