We are looking for an Analyst to join the team at Edge, the Data, Insights and Advisory solution you need to win in an eCommerce-driven world. The role will be within our Advisory team with the ideal candidate to be based out of our Boston, MA office. You will be responsible for partnering with our clients to win in digital retail. This role will be responsible for supporting customer engagements, conducting actionable research & analysis and delivering solutions to address our clients’ top opportunities & challenges.
- Research & Analysis – Analyze markets, the industry (i.e. digital retail) and strategies, identifying best practices; conduct qualitative research and data analysis to support advisory programs
- Forecasting / Modelling – Forecast and/or model growth for a market, retailer, category, etc. using Edge and/or 3rd party tools for inclusion in projects
- Content Development – Builds presentations, best practice case studies and other support materials to assist in client engagements
- Delivers Actionable Insight – on future retail strategies, and implications tied to client's core business objectives, roles, responsibilities, structure and measurements, and identifies potential growth opportunities and necessary capabilities for growth
- Present Research – to clients virtually (through webinars & videoconferences) and in-person (e.g. speeches, workshops and company-led events)
- Collaboration - Partners with other Advisory team members to execute projects on a right-first-time basis
- 4-year college degree
- 2+ years analytics, consulting or research experience
- Experience working with / for manufacturers and / or retailers
- Knowledge of the digital retail industry, retailers’ strategies and manufacturer/retailer ways of working
- Effective communication skills (written & verbal)
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Willingness to travel
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 15 days of holiday per year and an extra day for each year of service up to 20 days
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vision benefits
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Occasional Summer Fridays – 09:00 – 01:00pm from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Edge by Ascential™ delivers some of the industry’s most accurate and actionable sales-driving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers looking to win in today’s ecommerce-driven world.
Formerly Brand View, Clavis Insight, One Click Retail and PlanetRetail RNG, Edge by Ascential was launched in October of 2018, bringing four brands under one roof. Our market leading products are a product of our people and we are always in the market for top talent.
If you are interested in progressing your career, this position represents a great opportunity to join our team at an exciting stage in its development and expansion. Edge is headquartered in London, with offices in the USA, UK, China, Germany and France. Find out more at www.ascentialedge.com
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?