We're looking for an Office Coordinator to join our team in Hong Kong as part of our Premises and Facilities function.
- Provide full administrative support on a day to day basis to all APAC offices as needed as guided by Executive Assistant
- Support on office related admin queries
- Help answer incoming calls and manage receptionist related duties like greeting visitors and manage deliveries appropriately
- Support other office administration
- Facilitate and provide local support to events – e.g. client seminars, promotions, learning sessions
- Support all APAC offices – Hong Kong, Australia, Singapore, China (Shanghai, Hangzhou)
- Conduct basic source and research with various suppliers/vendors and conduct cost comparison
- Provide cover to Executive Assistant on rest days and annual leave
- Raise and manage POs accurately and timely and manage all office invoices
- Handle courier and deliveries
- Maintain pantry and office stationery orders and supplies
- Arrange travel and accommodation for internal visitors as needed working with their EAs
- Ideally a graduate with at least 3 years’ experience in office operations and administration type role
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative confidently
- Excellent attention to detail and organized
- Flexible, ‘can do’ attitude and a quick to grasp new ideas/concepts
- Strong communications skills in English and Mandarin
- Experience of working with sensitive and confidential data
- Comfortable dealing with a changing environment
- Likes to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Confidently work with senior leaders and across cultures
- Work independently
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- Annual leave
- House and rental tax benefit
- Fitness subsidy
- Private medical insurance
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?