About the role
We're looking for an Associate to join our team in London. As part of our Executive Search function, your key responsibilities will include:
- Own project management duties and function as day to day contact
- Utilizing client materials and insights from internal interviews, understand where Media Link clients fit within the broader media/marketing/technology landscape and ensure engagement team has appropriate context and visibility into the marketplace issues and opportunities
- Assist in conducting diligence, competitive benchmarking and industry trend analyses on a variety of media, advertising and technology related topics
- Synthesize and package findings into client-ready materials for deliverables
- Work with internal teams to develop and implement client strategies as appropriate to the engagement deliverables
- Participate in business development initiatives by assisting in the creation of proposals, case studies and renewals
- Anticipate team needs and help support clients using thoughtful, forward thinking tactics for optimal solutions
- Manage expectations and changes to client deliverable with the team
- 2-3 years of experience in the Media, Advertising and/or Technology space or in a related strategy role is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills are essential
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong oral and written communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Limitless intellectual curiosity and general desire to learn
- Ability to partner across the organization to deliver engagement objectives
- Ability to work independently and as a collaborative team member
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Bonus, Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing. We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?