We're looking for a strong Business Development Manager to join our team in New York and become an integral part of our Sales function.
The Business Development Manager is to identify and create new business opportunities within the FinTech and Financial Services sector. Target and hunt for prospective companies to drive new business, manage the entire sales cycle while maintaining a robust and consistent pipeline.
- Engage with key-decision makers via different channels (phone, email, Linkedin, etc)
- Research and identify the customers’ needs while positioning Money 20/20 as a compelling platform and overall solution that will meet their requirements
- Develop and deliver impactful proposals to clients that highlight their key drivers and objectives
- Be able to follow industry trends and news internationally as it relates to the FS Industry
- Excellent work ethic and “Hunter” mentality
- Demonstrated ability to meet sales metrics/KPI’s
- Self-Motivation critical in this Remote Office opportunity
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience as a sales account executive or business development position
- Experience in sponsorship, Event/Conference sales and/or event management preferred
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 15 days of holiday per year and an extra day for each year of service up to 20 days
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vision benefits
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
About Money 20/20
We’ve created a space where the smartest, most outrageously inventive and ambitious people in the financial industry can connect and create. With the pace of industry change increasing and the reach of new possibilities expanding, this is needed more than ever.
Joining us will let you be part of one of the fastest growing event brands in the world. It’s an opportunity to really push the boundaries and release your creative spirit at a company that does things differently on a global platform.
Money 20/20 is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?