We're looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team in Brussels (Homebased) as part of our Sales function.
The Business Development Manager (New Business) is to join our team selling subscriptions into the finance/banking/fintech sectors in Europe.
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from identifying prospects through to closing the sale
- Presenting and positioning DeHavilland's service and web portal over the phone, via video meetings and in face to face meetings where appropriate
- Travel to client locations
- Keeping up to date with company products and services
- Networking with industry professionals & stakeholders
- Communicating with managers, stakeholders & customers
- Coordinate with sales, marketing & monitoring teams
- Utilizing Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to identify, follow-up leads and set-up meetings
- Active knowledge of the industry and an understand of its developments and trends
- Develop a genuine knowledge of your prospect's business and become a trusted advisor
- Work closely with the Client Development Managers to deliver a thorough and effective client handover
- Must have a degree in Politics or strong understanding of both EU Politics
- A minimum of 5 years New Business sales experience is essential - ideally selling subscriptions and/or selling into financial services or B2B information Provider
- Proven track record of high productivity & new business success
- Must have developed a network within FS, banking or fintech
- Political sector experience is ideal but not essential
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
We believe politics shouldn’t happen without you. We bring expert clarity to the changing political environment, enabling our customers to enhance their influence and anticipate risks and opportunities.
We’re a brand with the autonomy to make changes quickly, but with the support of a larger organisation. This enables us to constantly refine our political intelligence and research services and gives our employees the freedom to explore and develop.
DeHavilland is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?