- Exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets - ensuring maximum possible delivery against sales targets through the generation of new business
- Speaking to relevant B2B decision makers to discuss their potential needs and how the Glenigan service would be beneficial to them
- Demonstrating the system to its full potential and identifying how this will be an essential tool to the customer’s business
- Developing a strong pipeline of business providing three times cover of the quarterly sales target
- Preparing, presenting and negotiating business proposals to clients
- Closing of sales over the phone or by booking further appointments with the decision makers for onsite meetings
- Excellent organisational, written and oral communication skills and the ability and confidence to identify and win new business
- Excellent MS Office skills are essential
- Previous B2B sales experience
- Experience of working within the Construction Industry would be an advantage
- An understanding of Salesforce or a similar CRM system would be beneficial
- Strong negotiation, closing and objection handling skills
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we're passionate about - unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability - whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year - with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Bonus, Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?