We're looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team in Melbourne and become an integral part of our Sales function.
- Developing new business opportunities
- Selling or Upselling the entire WGSN suite of solutions to either new or existing clients
- Key responsibilities to include following up inbound leads, own lead generation through cold calling and working closely with the marketing team on marketing campaigns to key prospects.
- Arranging & attending meetings with prospects, making C-Level presentations including demonstrations of the site; drafting proposals and contract documents and consistent networking within the industry.
- For existing clients upsell or cross sell opportunities the job includes training of users regarding best usage of the services, internal networking in order to identify new opportunities and potential users, follow usage and make services recommendations to users at all levels within the company
- Proven track record of consultative solution selling
- Previous experience within the information industry, fashion, outsourcing, software sales or other service offerings would be a distinct advantage
- A degree in any discipline is preferable
We offer insights and inspiration from around the globe. We help our customers stay ahead and informed through trend forecasting and data science. We believe inspiration comes from the monumental and the mundane.
If you’re passionate about fashion and lifestyle this is a great place to be, giving you the opportunity to work with the world's most creative trend experts, designers, editors, account managers, marketers, product developers, customer service experts and much more in a meritocratic, high performance company.
WGSN is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?