We’re One Click Retail.
One Click Retail created the first Amazon Market tracking and has set the industry standard for Market Share measurement and eCommerce data analytics. One Click boasts the largest roster of FMCG companies in eCommerce including P&G, Unilever, Sony, Hamilton Beach, Nestle, Panasonic, and more. Revenue is generated predominantly through recurring annual subscriptions to the company's eCommerce Dashboard & eComm SEO products which provides insights to help customers drive sales through Amazon and other eCommerce retailers
About the role
We're looking for a Business Development Representative to join our team in London. As part of our Sales team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop qualified leads through the sales pipeline process. Primary sales stages are: Account Qualification, Lead[s] Identification, Nurture Campaigns, Customized Analytics, Initial Demo, and Free Trial Management
- Leveraging OCR data/content/resources to increase brands needs/urgency for the OCR platform
- Conduct Capability Demos with all relevant decision makers and budget holders
- Manage Free Trials
- Assist Account Executives (Sales) in the conversion process.
- Develop, Manage, and Attend Field events (digital and in-person) to find and develop qualified leads
- Assist Pursuit Marketing Director and Sales Account Executives in all relevant Account Based Marketing (ABM) initiatives
- 2+ years Sales Experience: Lead Generation, Quota Management (and successful delivery of quota), Demo Delivery/Presentation
- SalesForce (or other CRM platform) experience is desirable
- PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook experience
- Deals well with ambiguity
- Strong email and phone communication skills
- Strong personality characteristics: perseverance, enthusiasm, analytics, and storytelling
What we offer
We offer our employees a great package of perks, including:
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Bonus, Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
More information provided on:
One Click Retail is a part of the Ascential group.
Each of our products and brands has its own unique heritage and voice, but all align to one common goal: to enable an eco-system that better informs and connects the business world.
Here at Ascential, we have a deep knowledge of our customers, their businesses and industries. Our aim is for our products – increasingly offered both face to face and online - to offer content and connections that professionals rely on for growth and value creation.
Operating from 14 offices around the world, Ascential serves customers in more than 150 countries, providing local and global knowledge, connections and access.
Check out our incredible portfolio:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?