We're looking for a strong Business Manager to join our team in London and become an integral part of our Client Services function.
Media Managers are able to handle client relationships and serve as the "face" of Flywheel in a lead role. They can handle complex clients and issues and bring proactive strategies to the table to help grow sales. Flywheel's best Media managers are able to effectively communicate at senior levels and have a proven track record of solving complex Amazon challenges. They demonstrate skill at driving business growth and influencing strategic change.
The Media Manager will be creating, monitoring and tracking online marketing campaigns on Amazon as well as new emerging platforms. This includes Search and Display campaigns across our network of platforms.
You will successfully be able to manage large, complex clients independently and lead day to day client engagement around e-commerce media performance and strategy. You will drive the client calls and monitor campaign activity against approved budgets.
The Media Manager will act as a partner for our clients and consult with them around investment levels, product assortment and media backing while highlighting opportunity onsite for the client and helping to rectify any potential issues that may arise.
The ultimate goal for this role is to provide best in class service while helping to grow our clients business and promote the value and philosophies Flywheel brings. As a more senior member of the media team, you will also be tasked with working with our Media Specialists and helping develop them as they progress in their careers. You will report into our Senior Media Managers or Associate Media Directors.
- To lead daily client engagements and drive strategy discussions;
- Help Client to plan and develop a budget and then deliver campaigns according to KPIs agreed to with the client;
- Provide guidance on product optimizations to ensure campaigns are set up for success;
- Managing keyword selection and optimum bid levels across available advertising options;
- Develop and manage daily, weekly, and monthly reporting, analytics, and performance insights for digital marketing campaigns;
- Establish key metric reports, track progress and trends, and effectively communicate campaign results and insights;
- Create, test, measure and analyze customer shopping and purchasing behavior for improved outcomes;
- Managing promotional planning calendar for client campaigns;
- Drive the strategy discussions with the Clients
- Lead the bi-weekly client calls
- Develop Specialists in their pursuit to move into a “Media Manager” role
- Check budget pacing daily
- Review search and display campaign activity daily but provide analysis on a weekly and monthly basis
- If Media and Retail engagement (Full Service), connect weekly with internal Retail team
- Educate Clients on Best in Class strategy
- Work with teams to identify new opportunities for clients under management
- Work with teams to quickly identify and resolve any client issues
- Identify and provide reminders of value Flywheel drives for our clients
- Other Duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college
- 5+ years’ experience in eCommerce or digital marketing
- Strong understanding of Amazon workings – specifically in Vendor Central, Amazon Marketing Services & Seller Central
- Strong analytical skills with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, collaborator, and outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to think creatively and strategically
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and root cause performance
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous, fast changing environment
- Detail oriented, good project management and organizational skills with the ability to work within tight deadlines across multiple accounts
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Flywheel Digital is a diverse collection of practitioners who have solved the most challenging problems for numerous Fortune 500 companies on Amazon. We love rolling up our sleeves to figure out the root cause of issues and implement structural fixes to get and keep our client's business on track. Our team of business managers, search managers, analysts, and software developers work together to provide industry-leading support to the best brands on Amazon. Flywheel are headquartered in Baltimore in the United States and have recently set up a European hub in London. In 2018 Flywheel was acquired by Ascential PLC.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?