We're looking for a Business Process Manager to join our team in Salt Lake City, UT as part of our Operations function.
The Business Process Manager would report to the Head of Technical Operations and work closely with the operations teams. They would sit in and represent Operations in product planning meetings. This person would be responsible for process planning and ensuring process flows work. They would also be in charge of process mapping and recommending or building solutions for internal tools.
- Map out our current processes and document them in a way that is easy to understand
- Identify inefficiencies and path to optimize
- Provide strategic thought around best use and potential to improve
- Provide requirement support to Product team for internal system build requests
- Create Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documentation
- Clearly and regularly communicate with colleagues about progress or blockers
- Ownership over researching new tools to implement
- Track and determine process baselines
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with internal team
- Must be highly organized and possess strong planning skills. Will be managing many projects from many internal customers
- Six Sigma training and certification is preferred
- Must have the capacity to spearhead the optimization of processes, analytics, and proactive strategy, and the drive to solve very complex business + data problems
- Must be patient and eager to learn – will be dealing with many teams and many personalities
- Must be able to keep track of multiple moving parts and overlapping initiatives
- Willing to get into the weeds on certain initiatives and manage others more hands off
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, preferably in a business-related area
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 15 days of holiday per year and an extra day for each year of service up to 20 days
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vision benefits
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Edge by Ascential™ delivers some of the industry’s most accurate and actionable sales-driving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers looking to win in today’s ecommerce-driven world.
Formerly Brand View, Clavis Insight, One Click Retail and PlanetRetail RNG, Edge by Ascential was launched in October of 2018, bringing four brands under one roof. Our market leading products are a product of our people and we are always in the market for top talent.
If you are interested in progressing your career, this position represents a great opportunity to join our team at an exciting stage in its development and expansion. Edge is headquartered in London, with offices in the USA, UK, China, Germany and France. Find out more at www.ascentialedge.com
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?