We're looking for a Client Engagement Manager to join our team in London. As part of our Sales Function, your key responsibilities will include:
- An experienced professional services individual with a proven track record of client development and new business primarily gained within the eCommerce sector
- Experience of FMCG and Retail sectors
- In depth eCommerce and Digital Marketing experience
- Data and insights experience, who is able to translate data into insights tangible activities
- Comfortable supporting scoping and pitch/proposal activity
- Experienced in running and facilitating requirement and scoping workshops
- A strong collaborator who will work closely with members of Ascential Brand teams, to ensure that we are delivering best practice to our clients and leveraging all of our experience and insights
- Committed to making things happen, driven by standards and service, a career professional
- Work closely with sales leaders to put your findings into use for sales campaigns
- Work closely with marketing leaders to identify and amplify areas of advantage and difference, including helping to shape go-to-market messaging
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for our products and services
- Provide up to date and relevant market information to the business
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent work experience
- Experience of eCommerce and Digital marketing
- Strong analytical skills, able to derive insights from primary and secondary research in order to provide opinions and suggestions to support the business, and develop results into actionable insights
- Very strong presentation skills – both prepared work and delivery of the material to senior teams
- High level of self-sufficiency and experience of meeting tight deadlines for senior management
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?