- Following a QC process which you will, evolve, adapt and manage proactive changes for clients
- Troubleshooting, liaising directly with the Client and Support team on incoming queries
- Making changes within the automated operational tools to fix root-cause of problems with the support of colleagues
- Constructing and reporting on QC and accuracy measures, delivering these in house but also directly to the client, working on site in client offices periodically as needed
- Available to commit to a contract of 6 months
- Self-starter with ability to work on their own initiative with minimal supervision
- Analytical – ability/experience to accurately undertake key data analysis with a high level of competency in English, Maths and Excel
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel and Google Docs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and confidence in presenting
- Ability to translate complex data and results into a logical explanation and summary
- Ability to work on multiple priorities while maintaining high quality standards
- Motivation to ensure project success despite tight time constraints and pressure
- A strong process-oriented approach with sound judgment, attention to detail and accuracy
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Contributory Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
- A fun, lively office with regular social activities throughout the year
- Fresh fruit, full Nespresso coffee suite, soft drinks, sweet station, and, of course, beer tap
- Secure cycle store and shower facilities
- Award-winning office with amazing views across Reading, fully equipped with kitchen/breakfast bar, pool table, table tennis, DJ booth and gaming station
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
Edge by Ascential™ delivers some of the industry’s most accurate and actionable sales-driving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers looking to win in today’s ecommerce-driven world.
Formerly Brand View, Clavis Insight, One Click Retail and PlanetRetail RNG, Edge by Ascential was launched in October of 2018, bringing four brands under one roof. Our market leading products are a product of our people and we are always in the market for top talent.
Our award-winning, much-acclaimed office in Reading might look like a playground, complete with DJ booth, pool table, Xbox and beer tap, but it’s designed to be a fun, inspiring and dynamic place to work. Best of all, it’s brimming with brilliant people.
Our goals have always been the same: Have fun, do exceptional work, build the best product in the business, experiment, pay attention to the details, treat people right, tell the truth, have a positive impact on the world around us, give back, and keep learning.
We’re always on the lookout for ambitious and creative people to join our team. But isn’t everyone? Potential Edge employees need something extra. A quirky edge, a positive attitude and a driving passion to bring something unique to our party. It’s hard to define but you’ll know if you’ve got it. And so will we.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?