We're looking for a strong Client Service Specialist to join our team in London and become an integral part of our Client Services function.
The Client Service Specialist works with the Account Management team to ensure that our clients understand and use our portfolio of products. Working in partnership with the AM team the CSS role is to ensure that customers get tangible value from our service.
- Exceed KPI targets aimed at increasing user engagement with our services
- Follow our retention wheel with existing clients to maintain and grow the relationship by regular contact with users to understand their business process and challenges and advise on how our service can help them
- Follow up on all customer requests in a timely manner
- Arrange & deliver training/workshop-style meetings with clients which is tailored to their needs to ensure that we are integrated into their business processes and that we consistently add value
- Partner with the Account Manager(s) to collaborate on account plans for all key/growth accounts
- Keep up to date with all developments in our range of products and services and ensure you are an expert in all aspects of everything we do
- Monitor the active user report and health check status of all accounts and be pro-active with any that are red or amber status
- Ensure all customer and account information is recorded accurately in Salesforce and on the Account Management panel and keep all contacts up to date
Achieve/exceed specified targets as agreed with your Manager in respect of the following:
- Client meetings
- Risk Mitigation and Customer Journey tasks
- Any others agreed as part of the yearly appraisal process
- Use of Salesforce or similar CRM an advantage
- Truly exceptional customer service experience ideally within Fashion
- High level written & verbal English language skills with ability to work across various communication methods
- Effective priority management skills
- Experience in effective face-to-face communication with clients through delivery of product training to diverse customer audiences
- Strong presentation skills, flexible in style
- Fluent in Spanish verbally and in written communication required
- Ability to work in a high performing, fast-paced environment
- Motivated, with a strong work ethic and desire to succeed
- A team player, keen to take on ad hoc tasks as and when required
- Customer-focused with a positive ‘can do attitude’
- Able to understand customer needs (implied and explicit) and provide help and solutions through the products that we have
- Relationship building skills that helps build trust and rapport with existing customers
- Exceptional presentation skills, tailoring any presentation to the client
- Strong organizational & multi-tasking skills – good attention to detail and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills – confident and good listening skills
- Interested in keeping up-to-date with trends and current issues that affect WGSN
- Able to show use of Salesforce to record activity
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
We offer insights and inspiration from around the globe. We help our customers stay ahead and informed through trend forecasting and data science. We believe inspiration comes from the monumental and the mundane.
If you’re passionate about fashion and lifestyle this is a great place to be, giving you the opportunity to work with the world's most creative trend experts, designers, editors, account managers, marketers, product developers, customer service experts and much more in a meritocratic, high performance company.
WGSN is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?