We're looking for a Client Services Administrator to join our team in Los Angeles, CA or New York City, NY and become an integral part of our Client Services team.
The Client Services Administrator is to be responsible for providing outstanding administrative and operational support to the WGSN Client Service and Account Management team across North America. This role will be reporting to the Manager of Client Services, North America and will play a vital role in improving efficiency and driving retention across the WGSN NAM portfolio.
- Provides administrative and operational support, so the Client Services department is able to execute efficient and scalable servicing across WGSN’s North American client base
- Identify and help resolve technical and operational problems for WGSN subscribers
- Responsible for new account creation, user set-up and overall handoff process from new business to account management to provide seamless onboarding journey
- Create customized collateral for subscribers based on industry verticals, ongoing usage monitoring at user and account level, detection and flagging of high-risk accounts
- Assist with the execution of risk mitigation strategies to meet volume retention goals
- Puts forth new ideas for engagement, strategizes on creative ways for outgoing client communication and daily upkeep of internal records via CRM tool
- Ensure WGSN’s account and client data is clean and up to date in CRM systems (Salesforce.com) and site backend
- Responds to all inbound client queries via the WGSN Helpdesk and daily support of the Client Service team on Live Chat and general phone inquiries
- Anticipate client needs by staying up to date on all WGSN products and services
- Exceed the expectations of our clients by showing best in class service and implementing best practices to drive engagement for retention purposes
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, is adaptable and holds a ‘go-getter’ mentality
- Ability to multi-task and support staff located across continental US; is service-focused
- Has strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills required
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work within a diverse client base to ensure that Client Services practices are held to a high standard in line with business SLA’s
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confidence & professionalism
- Experience using CRM systems (such as Salesforce), Google Analytics is preferable
- Understands the design cycle, exposure to consumer and lifestyle trends or creative industries is strongly desirable
- This is an entry level position with ability to grow within the WGSN Client Services department
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 15 days of holiday per year and an extra day for each year of service up to 20 days
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Vision benefits
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
We offer insights and inspiration from around the globe. We help our customers stay ahead and informed through trend forecasting and data science. We believe inspiration comes from the monumental and the mundane.
If you’re passionate about fashion and lifestyle this is a great place to be, giving you the opportunity to work with the world's most creative trend experts, designers, editors, account managers, marketers, product developers, customer service experts and much more in a meritocratic, high performance company.
WGSN is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?