We're looking for a Client Services Coordinator to join our team in New York City, NY or Los Angeles, CA and become an integral part of our Client Services team.
The Client Service Coordinator is to support the needs of WGSN's clients by ensuring that they have a positive experience throughout their entire subscription period. The main role of the Client Service Coordinator is to help maximize WGSN clients’ and end-users’ experience through the flawless execution of first-class client support so that they remain WGSN’s partners for many years to come.
- Exceed the expectations of our clients by showing best in class service and implement best practices to drive engagement for retention purposes
- Ensure monthly and quarterly KPIs are met in line with the business’s retention rate
- Form partnership with dedicated Account Team to create strategies for risk mitigation and reinforce the business’s value proposition among set of users and accounts
- Resolve client issues on a case-by-case basis and proactively follow-up with clients to ensure needs are met
- Anticipate client needs by staying up-to-date on all WGSN products and services
- Liaise with our product and technology departments on user testing of new products and enhancements; provide customer feedback to internal teams/stakeholders by different means
- Proactively engage with subscribers to demonstrate the value of WGSN’s products and services, provide support that maximise our client’s return on investment by way of: outgoing calls, client meetings, customized outreach based on client needs and conduct weekly usage monitoring to create risk mitigation strategies to ensure retention goals are met
- Puts forth new ideas for engagement, strategizes on creative ways for outgoing client communication and daily upkeep of internal records and communication via CRM tool
- Identify improvements to current processes that improve client services’ ability to provide outstanding client support
- Assist with inbound client queries via the WGSN Helpdesk and Live Chat
- Tight time scales as needed
- Applies understanding of how Client Services reinforces value and growth through the delivery of an exceptional service and engagement; is service-focused
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and must be comfortable making high volume of calls and e-mail contacts daily
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills required
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work within a diverse client base to ensure best practices are applied with a high standard in line with business SLA’s
- Experience using CRM systems (such as Salesforce), Google Analytics is preferable
- Understanding of the design cycle, exposure to retail, lifestyle trends or creative industries is strongly desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills, adaptability, positive attitude, ability to go the extra mile & professionalism
- Previous Client Service experience is highly desirable
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 15 days of holiday per year and an extra day for each year of service up to 20 days
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Vision benefits
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
We offer insights and inspiration from around the globe. We help our customers stay ahead and informed through trend forecasting and data science. We believe inspiration comes from the monumental and the mundane.
If you’re passionate about fashion and lifestyle this is a great place to be, giving you the opportunity to work with the world's most creative trend experts, designers, editors, account managers, marketers, product developers, customer service experts and much more in a meritocratic, high performance company.
WGSN is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?