We're looking for a Client Services & Operations/Logistics Manager to join our team in London as part of our Client Services function.
As the Client Services and Operations/Logistics Manager, you will execute on the distribution plan to ensure we meet all customer orders for our color products on time and in-full. You will be responsible for setting up systems and establishing procedures that make our order and distribution flow simpler and more efficient. On top of this, you’ll also be charged with reviewing customer forecasts and orders ahead of time to ensure inventory needs are anticipated.
- Provide exceptional customer service and advocacy, ensure that orders are filled in full, and that customer pain points are logged and addressed, providing both short and long-term solutions that improve the customer experience
- Manage the full cycle of customer orders including validating and executing orders with 100% accuracy
- This includes: Serving as the point of contact for orders and logistics operations, ensuring all orders are placed on time to meet customer delivery timing, organizing shipping details with customers and managing shipping requirements, liaising and negotiating with carriers/agents, developing and instructing advanced customer service and logistics tactics
- Monitor inventory movement: track product quantity, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Establishing best practices for import/export and fulfilment activities
- Manage all warehouse(s) and the coordination between delivery points
- Recommend and implement improved processes and reduce overall costs of inbound / outbound transportation
- Establish priorities and act as main liaison between the Sales, Marketing, Finance and distribution partners, facilitating allocation discussions and recovery plans when stock supply is constrained
- Proactively identify and mitigate future risks to the business
- Ideally 5+ years of experience in customer service and record of success in a logistics and warehousing operation
- Strong understanding of supply chain with the ability to facilitate the process involved with each supply chain link
- Experience with customs agents/duty payments, shipping details, inventory and fulfilment best practices
- Eye for detail – you’re a skilled project manager, able to manage multiple projects with moving parts at any given time without sacrificing quality
- Passion for what you do – your enthusiasm for what you do is infectious. You’re excited about the product and even more excited when you’ve devised a strategy that will improve a process or solve a problem
- Adaptability and flexibility – you recognize that in the shipping business, anything can – and will – happen and you’re able to calmly troubleshoot issues and navigate ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills – you’re excellent at building relationships with others in person and over email and can clearly communicate information in either forum
- Collaborative spirit and commitment to Coloro's core values – you’re a team player and willing to lend a hand or elevate those around you. You add your own individuality to an already positive and uplifting work environment
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Coloro is the exciting new colour scheme that is fast winning leading brands and retailers as key customers. We’re affiliated to WGSN Group, the World’s leading fashion trend forecaster.
At Coloro, we believe in creative freedom and that anyone can realize their creative potential. We also believe that you need the right tools to do so. Which is why we created Coloro. Our aim is to shake up the color industry and finally give creative and fashion professionals the most logical, intuitive and universal color system that will revolutionize the way we work with color – from design all the way through to production – for good.
Coloro is a part of the Ascential group. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?