About the role
We're looking for a Client Services Specialist to join our team in Verona. As part of our Client Services team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Exceed KPI targets aimed at increasing user engagement with our services
- Follow our retention wheel with existing clients to maintain and grow the relationship by regular contact with users
- Arrange & deliver training/workshop style meetings with clients which is tailored to their needs
- Partner with the Account Manager(s) to collaborate on account plans for all key/growth accounts
- Keep up to date with all developments in our range of products and services
- Monitor the customer dashboard management panel and health check status of all accounts
- Ensure all customer and account information is recorded accurately in Salesforce
KPIs - Achieve/exceed specified targets as agreed with your Manager in respect of the following:
- Increase in users engagement demonstrated through active vs. zero users
- Client calls
- Any others agreed as part of the yearly appraisal process
- Use of Salesforce or similar CRM an advantage
- Truly exceptional customer service experience ideally within Fashion
- High level written & verbal English language skills with ability to work across various communication methods · Effective priority management skills
- Experience in effective face-to-face communication with clients through delivery of product training to diverse customer audiences
- Able to understand customer needs (implied and explicit) and provide help and solutions through the products that we have
- Exceptional presentation skills, tailoring any presentation to the client
- Fluent in Italian and English written and oral
***As part of our recruitment process we ask that all CVs are composed in English***
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Bonus, Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
We offer insights and inspiration from around the globe. We help our customers stay ahead and informed through trend forecasting and data science. We believe inspiration comes from the monumental and the mundane.
If you’re passionate about fashion and lifestyle this is a great place to be, giving you the opportunity to work with the world's most creative trend experts, designers, editors, account managers, marketers, product developers, customer service experts and much more in a meritocratic, high performance company.
WGSN is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
Ascential YouTube Channel
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?