We're looking for a Client Success Specialist to join our team in Hong Kong and become an integral part of our Sales team.
- Full responsibility to retain all customers across your assigned portfolio, upselling to increase client value, and ensuring that customer expectations are consistently exceeded.
- Execution of a strong client contact strategy over the course of the 12-month subscription
- Building strong relationships with clients to genuinely understand their business
- Agreeing service requirement and working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure delivery of agreed terms across the client base
- Managing customer challenges with the ability to design and provide service solutions to varied and changing problems
- Regular analysis of client usage stats and taking proactive steps to encourage increased and consistent engagement with the service
- Competently present and position the suite of WGSN services and platform to all levels within the DMU, on the phone and in face-to-face meetings
- Weekly forecasting of renewals based on customer satisfaction and account status
- Set and deliver revocation strategy on cancelled and vulnerable accounts
- Forecasting your business on a timely and accurate basis each week for the month and quarter
- Work with Business Development team to help ensure seamless transition of accounts
- BA in Business, Marketing or related field
- Strong fluency in English
- A demonstrable track record of sales success in the management of accounts
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of the fashion and retail market in APAC
- Proven track record of solution selling within a B2B information provider
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Experience of using Salesforce CRM to manage opportunities and forecast.
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Ability to synthesise complex situations and make sound decisions based on key information
- Confident identifying and interacting with C-suite execs
- A proven consultative approach to account management with the ability to sell on the “value” of the product
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- Annual leave
- House and rental tax benefit
- Fitness subsidy
- Private medical insurance
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
We offer insights and inspiration from around the globe. We help our customers stay ahead and informed through trend forecasting and data science. We believe inspiration comes from the monumental and the mundane.
If you’re passionate about fashion and lifestyle this is a great place to be, giving you the opportunity to work with the world's most creative trend experts, designers, editors, account managers, marketers, product developers, customer service experts and much more in a meritocratic, high performance company.
WGSN is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?