We're looking for a Client Value Specialist to join our team in London as part of our Client Services function.
The role of the Client Value Specialist works with the Account Management team to ensure that our clients understand and get tangible value from our portfolio of products. The role of the CVS is to ensure that all users are engaged with both The Work platform and the LIONS brand – creating real love and affinity for the brand & capturing value information which can be played back to the client during renewal and growth conversations.
The ultimate purpose of this role is to ensure that The Work is perceived as a service which is well- used, provides clear value and must be retained by the client. Everything the CVS role does is to increase the likelihood of renewal and up and cross sell.
- Be knowledgeable about:
- The Work content, keeping abreast of content substance so that you can talk with understanding to clients about what is new and interesting
- The LIONS brand and other products and services that we can offer
- Their clients’ business needs and objectives, to help you identify content of relevance and generate client engagement
- Maximise usage
- Arranging workshops with clients to present key messages from the new additions to the site.
- Follow our retention wheel with existing clients to maintain and grow the relationship by regular contact with users to understand their business process and challenges and advise on how our service can help them
- Build strong account relationships by:
- Arrange & deliver training/workshop style meetings with clients which is tailored to their needs to ensure that we are integrated into their business processes and that we consistently add value
- Build the case for renewal
- Understanding why our clients use The Work and collecting key information to build the case for renewal – accurately recording insight in actionable format on our systems
- Be a strong team player
- Maintain a solutions-oriented, proactive work style to advance the goals of the office
- Naturally enjoy speaking with clients on the phone – happy to pick up the phone and make contact
- Strong customer service ethic, desire to go the extra mile to surpass client expectations
- Strong organisational & multi-tasking skills – good attention to detail and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a high performing, fast paced environment
- Able to understand customer needs (implied and explicit) and provide help and solutions through the products that we have
- Adept at leveraging a client services database (SalesForce) to record and track account histories
- Strong communication skills, both for writing and presenting to senior-level executives
- Good research skills
- Interest in the global marketing and advertising industry
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience with marketing/advertising; Bachelor’s degree
- Strong familiarity with Google Suite
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
About Cannes Lions
We’ve been championing creativity since 1954. Today, we’re the world’s biggest festival for the creative and marketing communications, entertainment, design and tech industries.
Join us, and you’ll be joining an events company with a strong purpose – we believe in our product, and that creativity can save the world. We have a truly global outlook, allowing you to speak to some of the world’s most fast moving and exciting businesses
Cannes Lions is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?