We're looking for a Client Value Specialist to join our team in London as part of our Client Services function.
The Client Value Specialist works with the Account Management team to ensure that our clients understand and get tangible value from our portfolio of products. The role of the CVS is to ensure that all users are engaged with both the WARC platform and the WARC brand – creating real love and affinity for the brand & capturing value information which can be played back to the client during renewal and growth conversations.
- Be knowledgeable about:
- WARC content, keeping abreast of content substance so that you can talk with understanding to clients about what is new and interesting
- Maximise usage
- Training and on boarding all new users – and providing refresher training for existing users
- Follow our retention wheel with existing clients to maintain and grow the relationship by regular contact with users to understand their business process and challenges and advise on how our service can help them
- Build strong account relationships by:
- Arrange & deliver training/workshop style meetings with clients which is tailored to their needs to ensure that we are integrated into their business processes and that we consistently add value
- Becoming a trusted advisor and respected resource for help with advertising questions, by applying the knowledge from WARC content and demonstrating their ability to help solve difficult advertising questions
- Build the case for renewal
- Understanding why our clients use WARC and collecting key information to build the case for renewal – accurately recording insight in actionable format on our systems
- Be a strong team player
- Partner with the Account Manager(s) to collaborate on account plans for all key/growth accounts
- Naturally enjoy speaking with clients on the phone – happy to pick up the phone and make contact
- Strong customer service ethic, desire to go the extra mile to surpass client expectations
- Strong organizational & multi-tasking skills – good attention to detail and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a high performing, fast paced environment
- Able to understand customer needs (implied and explicit) and provide help and solutions through the products that we have
- Adept at leveraging a client services database (SalesForce) to record and track account histories
- Strong communication skills, both for writing and presenting to senior-level executives
- Good research skills
- Interest in the global marketing and advertising industry
- Ideally 1-3 years of relevant work experience with marketing/advertising; Bachelor’s degree
- Strong familiarity with Google Suite
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
We work with the global advertising industry to make smarter, more effective marketing. We’re the global authority on advertising and media effectiveness, offering unbiased advice on almost any advertising and marketing issue.
We’re a brand full of smart people who are genuinely interested in the world’s most effective advertising, as well as the agencies and clients who make it. We’re proud of the reputation WARC has in the industry, striving to be excellent at everything we do.
WARC is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?