We're looking for a Commercial Finance Lead to join our team in Hong Kong as part of our Finance function.
The Commercial Finance Lead is to look after both APAC including China financial analysis and will have opportunities to perform finance works across all Ascential brands.
Financial Planning and Analysis
- Prepare monthly management accounting from revenue to costs and perform variance analysis
- Carry out planning, budgeting and forecasting and provide value-added analyses and financial modelling to support the growth of the business
- Business partner with business stakeholders to drive business efficiency
- Identify and monitor key business drivers, track and report on the impact
- Provide support in business information/ accounting system implementation
- Handles ad hoc projects
Financial Accounting and Governance
- Assist the team in driving effective and efficient financial processing and management reporting
- Opportunities to work with our joint venture partner on month end closing
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements. Be able to maintain governance around financial operation and month end close processes
- Oversee external audits and taxation
- Solid experience in FP&A preferably in revenue analysis, business modelling, business partnering.
- Big 4 experience is an advantage
- Excellent at Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Oracle / SAP, Hyperion is a plus
- Good command of English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Attention to details, strong analytical skills
- Mature, hands-on, can-do attitude, collaborative and enjoy business partnering
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- Annual leave
- House and rental tax benefit
- Fitness subsidy
- Private medical insurance
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?