We're looking for a Commercial Finance Manager (Global) to join us in London and become an integral part of our Ascential Edge team.
The Commercial Finance Manager (Global) will be a key individual within the Edge Global Finance Team, reporting to the Global Head of FP&A.
- Be the Finance Business partner principally for the Global Tech & Product functions, providing them with accurate and timely management information so they can make informed business decisions.
- Prepare and maintain monthly forecasting models for sales and costs and drive constant improvement in to drive accurate forecasting.
- Responsible for monthly financial analysis and ensure that the reported results are correct.
- Prepare the annual budget and supporting analysis.
- Preparation of monthly reporting information with commentary on key trends & monthly variances.
- Responsible for Global Management P&L reporting by product and explaining variations in trends vs forecasts.
- Preparation of the annual budget and supporting analysis and ad hoc financial analysis.
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA preferred) with a Finance/Accounting Degree and extensive experience within a Finance Function.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and efficient, with the ability to effectively prioritize amongst various tasks
- Track record of managing a P&L and working autonomously within a Global Organization.
- Advanced Excel, and prior experience with IT systems (Oracle, hyperion, financial force, Salesforce) would be very beneficial
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Edge by Ascential™ delivers some of the industry’s most accurate and actionable sales-driving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers looking to win in today’s ecommerce-driven world.
Formerly Brand View, Clavis Insight, One Click Retail and PlanetRetail RNG, Edge by Ascential was launched in October of 2018, bringing four brands under one roof. Our market leading products are a product of our people and we are always in the market for top talent.
If you are interested in progressing your career, this position represents a great opportunity to join our team at an exciting stage in its development and expansion. Edge is headquartered in London, with offices in the USA, UK, China, Germany and France. Find out more at www.ascentialedge.com
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?
Tuesday 26th Feb 2019