We're looking for a strong Consultant Director (Mat Cover) to join our team in Hong Kong and become an integral part of our Consultancy function.
We are looking for a strong individual to provide project and client direction – ensuring the highest quality of work across all Mindset projects, they should constantly be pushing industry boundaries in their role as a Mindset brand ambassador. Working collaboratively across the wider WGSN business, they should lead and inspire, contributing to the development of the Mindset work and revenue growth
- Manage, develop and deliver content creation and strategic insights
- Responsibility for maintaining the creative & strategic standards of all output
- Delivery of industry leading presentations and world class reports
- Responsibility for every aspect of project direction, ensuring client’s briefs are met in a timely, profitable and insightful manner
- Development of client relationships and actively contributing to new business goals and revenue targets
- Mentoring the Mindset team, sharing knowledge & experience, identifying knowledge gaps & contributing to the team capabilities
- In-depth experience of fashion, trends, retail, market and consumer intelligence
- Excellent at all forms of collaboration & communication including presentation & writing skills
- Strategic mind set with excellent analytical skills
- Proven track record of working within a global consultancy framework/ environment
- Both creative & commercial, they should be used to delivering far reaching strategic projects across multiple platforms
- Familiar with general computer use including Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint and outlook
- Good working knowledge of Adobe software keynote an advantage
- Highly collaborative & used to developing relationships at the most senior level, the Head of Region is an excellent communicator, collaborator and inspirer
- Strategic mindset with excellent analytical skills
- This role will constantly strive for excellence and push to exceed client expectations and industry standards
- Curious, highly strategic thinker with gravitas that can lead and inspire a team
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- Annual leave
- House and rental tax benefit
- Fitness subsidy
- Private medical insurance
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
We offer insights and inspiration from around the globe. We help our customers stay ahead and informed through trend forecasting and data science. We believe inspiration comes from the monumental and the mundane.
If you’re passionate about fashion and lifestyle this is a great place to be, giving you the opportunity to work with the world's most creative trend experts, designers, editors, account managers, marketers, product developers, customer service experts and much more in a meritocratic, high performance company.
WGSN is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?