We're looking for a Coordinator to join our team in Chicago as part of our Support (Consultancy) function.
The Coordinator is to provide high-level administrative support by preparing reports, facilitating data input, handling information requests and performing general office management functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings. This role is pivotal as it will not only handle the calendar of the Managing Directors but also involve working in partnership with other VPs and Directors within the practice on project execution.
- Providing comprehensive administrative assistance to the Managing Director as well as supporting the Vice President to the MD on Search execution
- The role will include working closely with the Director of Business Development on new business activation
- Managing the administrative aspects of the search process including, but not limited, to the following:
- Formatting, editing, proofreading and binding candidate presentations, position specifications, progress reports, general correspondence, business development proposals, candidate profiles, etc., utilizing Microsoft Word for Windows, PowerPoint, Excel, the Internet and the firm’s Intranet
- Maintaining MD’s calendar; scheduling appointments for MD, Client and Candidates. Preparing itineraries and making travel arrangements when necessary
- Managing the MD’s search financial processes – billing parameters, invoicing, tracking and pursuing outstanding receivables. Providing back-up detail to clients as needed. Preparing MD expense reports on a timely (weekly) basis
- Preparing and/or completing corporate administrative forms (electronic and hard copy), during the search process
- Capturing detailed notes on most intake and client pitch calls and handles distributing to the team and saving in our databases
- Maintain team’s databases/ CRM e.g. Salesforce, Evernote, Clockwork) in real-time and on a pro-active daily basis to ensure the accurate and timely capture of candidate, client and other search-related details and materials
- Responding to unsolicited resumes
- Assisting MD in ongoing marketing programs, including regular mailings, seminar planning, scheduling of business development meetings
- Answering and handling incoming telephone calls from Clients, Candidates and the General Public. Assisting other Executive Assistants with heavy call loads
- Verifying candidate degrees and educational institutions
- Arranging for delivery of documentation/information to Clients and Candidates via FedEx Online, and/or ground delivery services
- Greeting Candidates, Clients and Visitors; arranging for meals, lodging and transportation as required
- Retrieving, updating and adding information to the database
- Maintaining Client/Candidate/Firm confidentiality
- Being responsive to Consultants, Associates and other Executive Assistants
- Maintaining and improving administrative/technical skills by attending Firm and Firm-endorsed training sessions and reading job/industry-related publications
- High school education required; college degree desired
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years administrative support experience
- Effective written, oral and listening communication skills, including proofreading skills
- Knowledge of conducting research on the Internet including but not limited to LinkedIn
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 15 days of holiday per year and an extra day for each year of service up to 20 days
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vision benefits
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
At MediaLink, we create competitive advantage and growth strategies for large- scale organisations. We drive growth and foster innovation by identifying key challenges, providing practical tactics and helping to implement the solutions.
Unlike other companies, we can offer you access to direct client relationships with large global companies at a senior level. We provide you with the opportunities, strategies and execution of these to help you develop and grow, all while giving you access to senior leadership and their expertise.
MediaLink is a part of the Ascential group. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?