About this Role
We are looking for a Corporate Recruiter supporting our Flywheel business who can assist in shaping the company culture in our Baltimore, MD office. As we’re a global company communication with all levels of the organization is key. This role has lots of opportunities to grow and develop, so lifelong learners and go-getters are welcomed.
- Responsible for driving the selection and hiring process from position launch through offer acceptance
- Proactively source candidates through internal and external vehicles (i.e. sourcing, networking, internet job postings, employee referrals, internal movement and other creative sourcing venues)
- Build strong working relationships with line managers and business leaders to effectively execute the hiring process, collaborate with hiring managers to develop a deep understanding of their needs
- Build strong talent pipelines through research, job boards, job fairs, networking, social media, and employee referrals
- Provide expertise in market insights, talent landscape, and an understanding of talent needs to assist in developing company growth plans
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining talent market expertise including a comprehensive view of industry trends and competitors
- Lead and deliver a best in class experience by managing the candidate’s experience through seamless execution of interview process
- Partner with HRBP’s to drive consistent internal mobility process as well support cross functional development
- Ideally 5+ years of technical/digital full-lifecycle recruiting experience, preferably at a high growth/performing company
- Proven background in using innovative research & sourcing methods to hire for niche areas and ‘hard to fill’ roles. (Decision Science preferred)
- knowledge in areas like cloud applications, full stack developer, big data, analytics
- Languages likes Java or Python
- Agile methodologies
- Have experience with recruiting talent at all levels
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent; a disciplined strategy to source, engage and nurture prospective candidates
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Ability to set clear expectations and execute against them
- A proven track record for assessing technical talent
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse candidate pipeline
- Able to prioritize tasks/goals in a challenging, fast-paced environment
What We Offer:
Our benefits package incorporates what we're passionate about - unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability - while giving you control over your benefits.
- 15 day of vacation per year and an extra day for each year of service up to 20 days
- 401K - Saving Incentive plan
- Flexible Spending accounts
- Vision benefits
- Occasional Summer Fridays - 09:00 - 1: 00 pm from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
Flywheel Digital is a diverse collection of practitioners who have solved the most challenging problems for numerous Fortune 500 companies on Amazon. We love rolling up our sleeves to figure out the root cause of issues and implement structural fixes to get and keep our client's business on track.
Our team of business managers, search managers, analysts, and software developers work together to provide industry-leading support to the best brands on Amazon. Flywheel are headquartered in Baltimore in the United States and have recently set up a European hub in London.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?