About the role
We're looking for a Credit Controller to join our team in North America. As part of our Finance function, your key responsibilities will include:
- Achieve monthly cash collection targets by actively chasing customers via phone & e-mail based on set criteria
- Follow up of Top 30 customers weekly
- Reduce DSO by managing aging via the monthly pre-stop report & issuing recommendations
- Reconcile and process all Credit Cards in a timely manner
- Perform month end activities (i.e.) referring accounts to legal, switching off accesses, ensure all credit cards have been charged and submitting balance adjustments to the sales ledger team
- Prepare legal paperwork
- Ensure small balances are promptly written-off
- 1-3 years Credit Control/Finance experience
- Must be proficient in Excel (V-Look up required), Word, and Outlook. Strong technology skills are required
- Experience in business-to-business collections preferred
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
- Knowledge of salesforce.com / financial force a plus
- Exposure to International Market, multi-currencies a Plus
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 15 day of holiday per year and an extra day for each year of service up to 20 days
- 401 – Saving Incentive plan
- Flexible Spending accounts
- Vision benefits
- Summer Fridays - 09:00-1:00pm from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?