We're looking for a Credit Controller to join our team in Sao Paulo. As part of our Finance function, your key responsibilities will include:
- Achieve monthly team targets & 60+ reduction.
- Manage own ledger.
- Manage team with weekly 121s.
- Calculate cash collected for the team at the beginning of every day, update the target sheet and share numbers with Credit Control Supervisor.
- Review collection activities for the team by day and address any issues
- Keep an eye on various Credit Control mailboxes and ensure these are up to date.
- Review 30+ across the team and ensure all customers have been contacted & unpaid reasons updated
- Ensure Statements are sent across the team at the beginning of every month and new billings are reviewed daily and invoices uploaded to relevant portals (if applicable).
- Weekly Follow up of Top 30 customers across the team
- Make sure that Credit Cards & Boletos are scheduled daily and reconciled each week.
- Review disputes report across the team and push for resolutions.
- Min 5 years Credit Control experience
- Ability to lead & motivate a team
- Intermediate excel skills (V-Look up required)
- Exposure to International Market, multi-currencies
- Written/Verbal Fluency in both Portuguese and Spanish
- Knowledge of salesforce.com / financial force (highly desired)
- You are self-motivated, proactive and are driven to improve and succeed
- You appreciate owning responsibilities (rather than tasks), have pride in your work and are committed to hold yourself accountable to the highest standards
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?