We are looking for an experienced Credit Control Team Leader to manage to lead a team of 3 Credit Controllers whilst ensuring overall team targets are hit.
- Achieve monthly team targets & 60+ reduction.
- Manage own ledger.
- Manage team of 3 with weekly 1:1s.
- Calculate cash collected for the team at the beginning of every day, update the target sheet and share numbers with Credit Control Supervisor.
- Review collection activities for the team by day and address any issues.
- Keep an eye on various Credit Control mailboxes and ensure these are up to date.
- Review 30+ across the team and ensure all customers have been contacted & unpaid reasons updated.
- Ensure Statements are sent across the team at the beginning of every month.
- Ensure Reminders are sent via mail merge across the team mid-month.
- Ensure new billings are reviewed daily and invoices uploaded to relevant portals (if applicable).
- Weekly Follow up of Top 30 customers across the team
- Make sure that Direct Debits/Credit Cards are scheduled daily and reconciled each week.
- Review disputes report across the team and push for resolutions.
- Perform month end activities (i.e.) referring accounts to legal, switching off accesses, ensure all credit cards have been charged and submitting balance adjustments to the sales ledger team
- Ensure small balances, FX, WHT, unallocated credits are reviewed each month and addressed.
- Min 5 years Credit Control experience
- Ability to lead & motivate a team
- Intermediate excel skills (V-Look up required)
- Exposure to International Market, multi-currencies
- Fluency in English
- Media Industry experience
- Knowledge of salesforce.com / financial force
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being, and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 15 days of holiday per year and an extra day for each year of service up to 20 days
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vision benefits
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
Edge by Ascential™ delivers some of the industry’s most accurate and actionable sales-driving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers looking to win in today’s ecommerce-driven world.
Formerly Brand View, Clavis Insight, One Click Retail and PlanetRetail RNG, Edge by Ascential was launched in October of 2018, bringing four brands under one roof. Our market leading products are a product of our people and we are always in the market for top talent.
If you are interested in progressing your career, this position represents a great opportunity to join our team at an exciting stage in its development and expansion. Edge is headquartered in London, with offices in the USA, UK, China, Germany and France. Find out more at www.ascentialedge.com
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?