We're looking for a CRM Application Lead to join our team in London and become an integral part of our Technology function.
- System Development
- Within agreed limits, create new functionalities and applications via system configuration or basic code, including triggers, workflows etc
- Manage the installation and ongoing maintenance of system integrations
- Provide clear requirements, test criteria etc via the cases system for all cases assigned to external partners
- Follow agreed testing protocols for all changes made
- Ensure all environments and appropriately maintainedManage the deployment of changes across sandboxes and Production environments, following agreed protocols and using agreed tools such as Autorabbit
- Where necessary, assign cases to external partners and manage their delivery of that case through to approval for deployment, providing all necessary information and monitoring progress within partner SLAs
- Provide update to the wider CRM Ops team during regular stand up including progress on assigned cases
- Provide weekly cases report to CRM Manager
- Assess capabilities delivered in each Salesforce and Financial Force release and work with local CRM Managers/Ascential CRM Ops Manager to agree any deployment plans
- Identify and assess proposed 3rd party integrations designed to streamline the business process or drive performance and manage implementation plans
- Input into projects relating to Salesforce by researching and providing solution recommendations
- Experience working with Salesforce (3+ years)
- Certified Salesforce Administrator (201) mandatory
- Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator (211) mandatory
- Certified Platform App Builder preferred
- Certified Building Apps with Force.com/VF (Dev401) preferred
- Experience supporting CRM and Sales Order Processing systems mandatory
- Experience defining and implementing data quality standards
- Experience working for a global B2B company preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce products required, including:
- Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Salesforce Outlook Integration
- Salesforce AppExchange
- Ability to read basic VisualForce and Apex code preferred
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Bonus, Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Working in Technology
Our Technology department are a bold and trusted team with a clear direction. We work collaboratively to provide high performing capabilities and technologies. As a team, we are relied upon because we have the expertise to make the best decisions, for the right reasons with the most impressive business outcomes.
Joining us will allow you to work alongside a fair and open-minded department that allows you to experiment. We know what we are doing, why we are doing it and where we are heading, all while still recognising individual expertise. This means we can join forces, pull resources and make winning teams.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?