About the role
We're looking for a CRM Manager to join our team in North America. As part of our Technology function, your key responsibilities will include:
- Communication and stakeholder management Work with stakeholders to identify, prioritise and deliver an agreed CRM development plan across the CRM platform, data and best practice.
- Process and platform design and development Work closely with the business and proactively identify ways in which the CRM platform can be developed to support commercial strategy and drive growth.
- System and data maintenance When systems issues arise, ensure appropriate root cause analysis and resolutions are delivered through Ascential’s Business Partners and that clear, in-flight, communications are sent to impacted users, as necessary.
- Adoption, best practice usage and data integrity Define data best practice, monitor data integrity and work with the Super User community (MediaLink SWAT team), system administrators and other partners to improve data quality.
- Training Build and maintain top quality training material from New Starter on boarding through to refresher / advanced training modules.
- CRM Manager with a track record of driving the adoption of Salesforce and, preferably, Salesforce certified;
- Demonstrable understanding of integrated billing systems is essential (FinancialForce experience is beneficial);
- Senior stakeholder management and relationship building;
- Tailoring CRM technologies to meet required sales and marketing processes and drive best practice;
- Demonstrable change management and compliance experience;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Proactive self-development to stimulate a broad knowledge of wider Salesforce capabilities
- Business Analysis experience including process mapping and requirements gathering;
- Experience of developing and delivering user training.
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 15 day of holiday per year and an extra day for each year of service up to 20 days
- 401 – Saving Incentive plan
- Flexible Spending accounts
- Vision benefits
- Summer Fridays - 09:00-1:00pm from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?