We're looking for a CRM Manager to join our Business Architecture team in New York and become an integral part of the Tech function.
- Work with stakeholders to identify, prioritise and deliver an agreed CRM development plan across the CRM platform, data and best practice
- Identify and rationalise conflicting requirements originating from the wider user community and support business alignment
- Act as the key liaison with Ascential’s Business Partners, suppliers and stakeholders to drive adoption and development of CRM across the business
- Work closely with the business and proactively identify ways in which the CRM platform can be developed to support commercial strategy and drive growth
- When systems issues arise, ensure appropriate root cause analysis and resolutions are delivered through Ascential’s Business Partners and that clear, in-flight, communications are sent to impacted users, as necessary
- Define data best practice, monitor data integrity and work with the Super User community, system administrators and other partners to improve data quality
- Build and maintain top quality training material from New Starter on boarding through to refresher / advanced training modules;
- CRM Manager with a track record of driving the adoption of Salesforce and, preferably, Salesforce certified
- Demonstrable understanding of integrated billing systems is essential (FinancialForce experience is beneficial);
- Senior stakeholder management and relationship building;
- Tailoring CRM technologies to meet required sales and marketing processes and drive best practice;
- Demonstrable change management and compliance experience;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Proactive self-development to stimulate a broad knowledge of wider Salesforce capabilities and their potential benefits;
- Business Analysis experience including process mapping and requirements gathering;
- Experience of developing and delivering user training.
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- Competitive pay commensurate with experience
- Generous 401K match
- Health Care (covers more than typical employer’s portion)
- Office outings (e.g. Summer party)
- Fun work environment (ping pong, company provided snacks and drinks)
- Additional perks and incentives
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?