About the role
We're looking for a Customer Service Associate to join our team in Brighton. As part of our Customer Services function, your key responsibilities will include:
- Answer the telephone and handle queries within set time frames
- Monitor and handle external and internal emails within set time frames
- Place orders using mapping tools within set time frames
- Monitor internal systems applicable to the role
- Assist the Sales and Environmental Consultancy teams with queries where required
- Hold a thorough product knowledge
- Set up invoice accounts and provide support to new customers
- Provide quotations for reports
- Promote existing and new products where required
- Preparation and distribution of incoming and outgoing post
- Proven experience in Customer Service
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications. Full training will be provided on internal systems and products
- Strong communication skills – a clear, professional telephone manner is essential
- Good technical ability
- Ability to retain and apply detailed information
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Bonus, Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
We offer location intelligence to allow the smartest land and property decisions. We are a UK authority on environmental risks, providing high value, property-specific opinions, and analysis of land use based on the leading datasets that we collect and curate.
We offer all our employees training and support from day one, creating a team orientated atmosphere where we celebrate success and collectively work towards common goals. We offer the responsibility to stretch yourself in a lively and fast-growing market space.
Groundsure is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
Ascential YouTube Channel
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?