We're looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team in Boston as part of our Client Services function.
As a Customer Success Manager, you are the implementation arm for our major clients, driving action plans and accountability internally across all relevant functions. You will drive governance internally and externally ensuring consistency and transparency in communication and dialogue. You will drive the deployment and configuration of a standard platform roll out and interact with our product management team as required, feeding in customer requirements which inform our roadmap. You will be client facing and will work with large global customers and depending on capacity and the size and stage of the customer, run a number of programs or a combination of programs and projects in parallel.
During the set-up and deployment phase for a new client, you will be:
- Ensuring deployment is in line with SOW scope and working closely with Data Analysts to ensure quality standards have been met pre-release to the client
- Acting as the key point of contact for the client, making appropriate judgement calls on escalations as required & quickly engaging the appropriate resources/functions for successful resolution
As the client platform is deployed and the subscription matures:
- Reporting weekly status to client and Edge management & making appropriate judgement calls on escalations as required
Post-deployment phase you will continue as a key point of contact for the client, supporting special projects as their needs mature. Depending on capacity and the size and maturity stage of the customer, you may run a number of programs or a combination of programs and projects in parallel. On an ongoing basis you will be the person who will:
- Driving Monthly and Quarterly Business Reviews with a keen eye to ongoing client success, upsell and renewal
- Provide relevant technical recommendations, guidance and planning on configuration and integrations specifics to fit customers’ business needs
- Proactive liaison and focal point into Edge Operations, Technical Support, Engineering and Product Management Teams, to address product feature/technical hurdles
- Provide proactive communications in the event of a service degradation or disruption including escalation management
- BA/BS Degree (or equivalent)
- Experience in dealing with large, tier one customers in a SAAS or DAAS company
- Project and Program Management experience
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a highly complex environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Aptitude for both analyzing technical concepts and translating them into business terms, and for mapping business requirements into technical features
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 15 days of holiday per year and an extra day for each year of service up to 20 days
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vision benefits
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Edge by Ascential™ delivers some of the industry’s most accurate and actionable sales-driving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers looking to win in today’s ecommerce-driven world.
Formerly Brand View, Clavis Insight, One Click Retail and PlanetRetail RNG, Edge by Ascential was launched in October of 2018, bringing four brands under one roof. Our market leading products are a product of our people and we are always in the market for top talent.
If you are interested in progressing your career, this position represents a great opportunity to join our team at an exciting stage in its development and expansion. Edge is headquartered in London, with offices in the USA, UK, China, Germany and France. Find out more at www.ascentialedge.com
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?