We're looking for a Customer Experience Strategist to join our team in London. As part of our Marketing function, your key responsibilities will include:
- Understanding Customer needs and current barriers
- Representing the customer in the work we do (from brand through to digital engagement)
- Benchmarking our Customer Experience vs. competitors
- Feeding requirements into our design teams, content teams, analysis teams, UX and product teams.
- Drive cultural change in the organisation to ensure the customer is genuinely at the centre of everything we do
- Managing relationships with 3rd party experience agencies
- Developing customer journeys based on quantifiable insight
- Designing a measurement framework to quantify changes in our CX performance
- Providing expertise on joined up journey and campaign analytics
- Enriching our customer insight by leveraging VOC data and insight
- Developing a backlog of prioritised CX initiatives to drive positive change across the organisation
- Being the point of integration to unify fragmented channels and touchpoints through a single customer experience lens
- Leveraging internal and external data sets to understand the good, the bad, and the ugly of our current CX (both at an enterprise level, as well as at an individual brand level.)
- Working closely with other departments to create a segmented approach to delivering a genuine Value Exchange between our customers and our business
- Acting as the Product Owner for the CX Measurement framework, ensuring that this gets implemented, allowing us to track and optimise our performance in this area
- Representing the customer at initiative kick-off sessions with relative internal/external contributors and stakeholders across the business including but not limited to product marketing, content, design, marketing performance & automation, data & agencies
- Providing leadership on detailed quantifiable requirements as part of our CX enhancement programmes, web builds, campaign journeys, etc.
- Working with Data professionals within Marketing Performance & Automation to understand impact of CX initiatives and to make recommendations on further iterations of improvement
- Providing regular periodic status reports feeding back on CX enhancements, their impact and updates on the roadmap
- Standardising the CX measurement reporting framework across the portfolio
- Designing and implementing processes that harmonise with internal and external partners around the delivery of digital campaigns and enhancements e.g. (Journey tracking, approach to journey design etc.)
- Ensuring CX insights are detailed and actionable
- Foster a dynamic industrious and delivery culture across the team. Drive celebration of our wins, and lessons to be learned from our losses
- Strong, demonstrable experience in CX design or process design to benefit end customers
- B2B experience, particularly with advertisers, agencies and publishers
- A data-driven mindset and the ability to strategize with cross-functional teams and execute marketing campaigns
- Google Analytics experience would be beneficial
- Datorama, Marketo, and Salesforce experience would be beneficial
- Ability to lead multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and well-being consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?