We're looking for a Data Analyst to join our team in Shanghai. The Data Analyst plays a vital role in Edge by Ascential data delivery service in the APAC region. This role will maintain reporting platform and operate the daily data delivery for our customers across the region.
- Complete platform maintenance, data processing, data quality check, data publication tasks according to delivery schedules
- Perform troubleshooting on data issues and product issues along with team members and other teams
- Handle customer support questions and requests within SLA
- Perform setup of Clavis SaaS platform for new customers according to customer requirements
- Escalate issues to lead or manager timely
- Accountable for individual KPI
- Degree in information system management or relevant
- 1 to 3 years of experience in IT services or related industry
- Experience in direct customer communication
- Experience in e-commerce is a plus
- Good knowledge and skills in Excel, SQL and relational databases
- Detail oriented, self-motivated
- Good inter-person skills
- Fluency in English
- Experience in python is a plus
- Skill of data analysis or data visualization software (e.g. Tableau, Power BI) is a plus
- Language ability in Japanese, Korean and Thai is a plus
Our application process
This link will redirect you to our careers page which will ask you to create an account to upload your CV; application time is a 1-3 minutes simple process.
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- Annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
About Edge by Ascential™
Edge by Ascential™ delivers some of the industry’s most accurate and actionable salesdriving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers looking to win in today’s ecommerce-driven world.
Formerly Brand View, Clavis Insight, One Click Retail and PlanetRetail RNG, Edge by Ascential was launched in October of 2018, bringing four brands under one roof. Our market leading products are a product of our people and we are always in the market for top talent.
If you are interested in progressing your career, this position represents a great opportunity to join our team at an exciting stage in its development and expansion. Edge is headquartered in London, with offices in the USA, UK, China, Germany and France. Find out more at www. ascentialedge.com.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?