We're looking for an Data Analyst to join our team in Baltimore and become an integral part of our strategy team.
- Partner with Business Managers to align on requirements and develop both recurring and ad hoc reports to meet client needs.
- Perform quality assurance for reports and ad hoc analyses.
- Proactively troubleshoot issues in data accuracy in both the database environment and within reports.
- Develop scalable and efficient SQL queries and transform data from multiple sources to obtain a unique insight for Business Managers.
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends within data to predict outcomes based on business questions/problems and make recommendations to drive performance.
- Communicate complex processes and present results in a clear manner to Managers
- Perform hypothesis testing to better understand data sets and comparison of data sets. Tests can include Normality Testing, A/B Testing, T-Test, Chi-Square Test, ANOVA, HOV, etc.
- Utilize R (forecast, dplyr, etc.), SQL, or Python to design, create, and support forecasting and Modelling efforts.
- Collaborate with other data scientists and engineers to design and build machine learning products.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications Required
- Bachelors / Masters in quantitative degree (Statistics, Operation Research, Systems Engineering, Decisions Sciences, Applied Math, Economics etc..)
- 0-2 years of analytic experience working in Marketing, CPG (FMCG), Retail, Banking, Consulting, etc.
- Analytic Experience in:
- Statistical modelling / forecasting (AB Testing, DOE, Regression, etc.)
- Data mining (Bayes, CART, Random Forest, SVM, Neural Nets, Clustering, etc.)
- Operations Research (Simulation, Linear / Dynamic Programming, etc.)
- Forecasting (ARIMA, ETS, etc.)
- Technical Experience with:
- Databases (one or multiple): Redshift, SQL, Access, Oracle, Hadoop, etc.
- Languages (one or multiple): SQL, R, Python, etc.
- Analytic software (one or multiple): Alteryx, KNIME, RapidMiner, Orange, etc.
- Visualization (one or multiple): Tableau, Spotfire, Qlick,
- DB3/JS, LOOKR, Power BI
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Very Generous Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
Flywheel Digital is a diverse collection of practitioners who have solved the most challenging problems for numerous Fortune 500 companies on Amazon.
We love rolling up our sleeves to figure out the root cause of issues and implement structural fixes to get and keep our client's business on track. Our team of business managers, search managers, analysts, and software developers work together to provide industry-leading support to the best brands on Amazon.
Flywheel are headquartered in Baltimore in the United States and have recently set up a European hub in London. In 2018 Flywheel was acquired by Ascential PLC.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?