The role of the Data Analyst is to be the custodians of client data working closely with internal and external customers to understand their information needs on both tactical and strategic projects. We are the first point of contact for the customer day to day , working closely with the data & harvesting teams to resolve issues for the customer and to ensure excellent customer experience on every interaction. We are responsible for ensuring the data integrity and accuracy and ensuring the client garners the most value from our data.
The Data Analyst team has responsibility for the following areas:
- Quality assurance of data harvested from online stores.
- Cataloging harvested data.
- Data transformation and quality checks.
- Help coordinate and define requirements for data provisioning.
- Development and maintenance of integrity tests.
- Use attention to detail to spot errors in the data and take appropriate measures to fix them
- Ability to meet daily targets with an unwavering degree of accuracy
- Providing reports on customer data and problem solving.
- Direct interaction with functions of the business (Sales, Product Management, Engineering) and with our customers regarding queries and change requests.
- Ownership of data quality and parity across data collected online, in stores and sensitive data provided by the client
- Tracking of completion and accuracy across data sources, and ownership of these metrics against a master catalog
This list is not exhaustive and there may be other activities you are required to deliver.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Dedication to QUALITY, attention to detail, persistence and ability to follow through
- Intellectual curiosity with a proven ability to connect disparate data points
- Passion, a strong desire to achieve and exceed goals
- Excellent problem solving and data analytics skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, having the ability to manage own work with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn required skills quickly
- Ability to work independently as needed
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience with database tools a plus
- Logical thinker with some experience of business intelligence and/or structured decision-making.
- Proven Excel and data analytics experience, identifying key insights and recommendations; examples of prior work will be requested
- Undergraduate degree preferable, but not essential.