We're looking for a Data Analyst to join our team in Shanghai as part of our Data and Insights function.
The Data Analyst plays a vital role in Clavis data delivery service in the APAC region. This role will maintain Clavis reporting platform and operate the daily data delivery for our customers across the region.
- Complete platform maintenance, data processing, data quality check, data publication tasks according to delivery schedules
- Perform troubleshooting on data issues and product issues along with team members and other teams
- Handle customer support questions and requests within SLA
- Perform setup of Clavis SaaS platform for new customers according to customer requirements
- Escalate issues to lead or manager timely
- Accountable for individual KPI
- Degree in information system management or relevant
- 1 to 3 years of experience in IT services or related industry
- Experience in direct customer communication
- Experience in e-commerce is a plus
- Good knowledge and skills in Excel, SQL and relational databases
- Detail oriented, self-motivated
- Good inter-person skills
- Fluency in English
- Experience in python is a plus
- Skill of data analysis or data visualization software (e.g. Tableau, Power BI) is a plus
- Language ability in Japanese, Korean and Thai is a plus
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- Annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Edge by Ascential™ delivers some of the industry’s most accurate and actionable sales-driving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers looking to win in today’s ecommerce-driven world.
Formerly Brand View, Clavis Insight, One Click Retail and PlanetRetail RNG, Edge by Ascential was launched in October of 2018, bringing four brands under one roof. Our market leading products are a product of our people and we are always in the market for top talent.
If you are interested in progressing your career, this position represents a great opportunity to join our team at an exciting stage in its development and expansion. Edge is headquartered in London, with offices in the USA, UK, China, Germany and France. Find out more at www.ascentialedge.com
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?