We're looking for a Data Analyst to join our team in Salt Lake City as part of our Content function.
The role of the Data Analyst is to be the custodians of client data working closely with internal and external customers to understand their information needs on both tactical and strategic projects. We are the first point of contact for the customer day to day, working closely with the data & harvesting teams to resolve issues for the customer and to ensure excellent customer experience on every interaction. We are responsible for ensuring the data integrity and accuracy and ensuring the client garners the most value from our data.
- Quality assurance of data harvested from online stores
- Cataloguing harvested data
- Data transformation and quality checks
- Use attention to detail to spot errors in the data and take appropriate measures to fix them
- Providing reports on customer data and problem solving
- Direct interaction with functions of the business (Sales, Product Management, Engineering) and with our customers regarding queries and change requests
- Ownership of data quality and parity across data collected online, in stores and sensitive data provided by the client
- Tracking of completion and accuracy across data sources, and ownership of these metrics against a master catalogue
- Intellectual curiosity with a proven ability to connect disparate data points
- Excellent problem solving and data analytics skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, having the ability to manage own work with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn required skills quickly
- Logical thinker with some experience of business intelligence and/or structured decision-making
- Proven Excel and data analytics experience, identifying key insights and recommendations; examples of prior work will be requested
- Knowledge of Excel necessary, knowledge of SQL, Tableau and/or ETL tools advantageous
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 15 days of holiday per year and an extra day for each year of service up to 20 days
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vision benefits
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Edge by Ascential™ delivers some of the industry’s most accurate and actionable sales-driving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers looking to win in today’s ecommerce-driven world.
Formerly Brand View, Clavis Insight, One Click Retail and PlanetRetail RNG, Edge by Ascential was launched in October of 2018, bringing four brands under one roof. Our market leading products are a product of our people and we are always in the market for top talent.
If you are interested in progressing your career, this position represents a great opportunity to join our team at an exciting stage in its development and expansion. Edge is headquartered in London, with offices in the USA, UK, China, Germany and France. Find out more at www.ascentialedge.com
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?