We are looking for 10 x Data Analysts/Administrators on a fixed term contract basis for our Data Operations Team in Dublin. The team is responsible for creating value for EDGE customers by ensuring data allows for our customers to fully utilise the EDGE platform to successfully impact their businesses and place a high value on the solution. The successful candidate will get an opportunity to work on an exciting and important strategic project which will help Edge By Ascential to drive efficiencies and deliver more impactful insights to our clients.
- Using internal tools and systems to process, filter and classify online product data
- Perform quality assurance checking on data in our systems
- Data cleaning and transformation prior to system upload
- Refresh client product data on a set cadence
- Analysing csv extract data in excel and open office
- Dedication to QUALITY, attention to detail, persistence and ability to follow through
- Self-starter, having the ability to manage own work with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn required skills quickly
- Ability to work independently and across various teams as needed
- Logical thinker with some experience of business intelligence and/or structured decision-making
- Knowledge of eCommerce product data an advantage.
- Proven Excel experience (Use of formulae, vlookups etc.), SQL an advantage
- Experience analysing and handling data
- Experience editing, updating spreadsheets and data csv files
- Ideal candidate would be an experienced data administrator or data analyst used to working on spreadsheets and datasets
What We Offer
- 25 days paid annual leave (pro rata for duration of contract)
Edge by Ascential™ delivers some of the industry’s most accurate and actionable sales-driving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers looking to win in today’s ecommerce-driven world.
Formerly Brand View, Clavis Insight, One Click Retail and PlanetRetail RNG, Edge by Ascential was launched in October of 2018, bringing four brands under one roof. Our market leading products are a product of our people and we are always in the market for top talent.
If you are interested in progressing your career, this position represents a great opportunity to join our team at an exciting stage in its development and expansion. Edge is headquartered in London, with offices in the USA, UK, China, Germany and France. Find out more at www.ascentialedge.com
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?