About the role
We're looking for a Designer to join our team in Bournemouth for a January 2019 start date.
As part of our Marketing team, your key responsibilities will include:
Developing a cohesive, distinct, and appealing visual style for all Glenigan documents, presentations, emails, and web content.
You will be tasked with communicating the benefits of the Glenigan service to prospects, customers, and internal stakeholder segments and personas and to be the brand guardian of all Glenigan content, including, but not limited to:
- Customer report design
- Customer presentations
- Responsive email design and build
- Data visualisation
- Digital display and print advertising
- Social media campaign communications
- Website image collateral
- Product imagery
- Product and service iconography
- Ideally 2 years’ experience as a commercial graphic designer/artworker or a recent graduate who is able to demonstrate experience with the below design tools
- Experience with the full Adobe Suite desirable
- Photoshop and InDesign experience
- Understanding of Illustrator
- Ability to write responsive HTML
- Print production experience desirable
- UX knowledge is desirable
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Bonus, Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
We deliver the most accurate and comprehensive construction sales leads in the UK. We combine this with business analysis and forecasting, enabling businesses to make sales, win contracts and plan for future growth.
Joining us means joining an ambitious and determined team with a proven track record of year on year double digit growth, where innovative thinking is encouraged and results are generously rewarded.
Based near the beach, we have a local business feel, but we’re part of a global plc too, providing opportunities to leverage multiple brands’ experience and expertise to help you achieve your goals.
Glenigan is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
Ascential YouTube Channel
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?