We're looking for a Developer to join our team in (Remote), Savoy Court, London as part of our Tech Delivery function.
DeHavilland is looking for a Developer to join our tech function working in an agile environment, love unit testing, continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Leading on developing new platform
- Supporting existing/legacy platforms
- Developing internal software systems
We are looking to recruit a high calibre developer with experience in ReactJS or similar modern frameworks and competencies across other platforms and languages. Comfortable through to the back-end server and database. Working as part of an Agile feature team, the successful candidate will be comfortable delivering working functions and full-stack approach to development.
- Ability to work within a team, as well as individually.
- A good understanding of object-oriented development, including the creation and use of interfaces.
- Ability to understand and rigidly follow release procedures.
- C#, Typescript.
- Entity framework code first.
- An understanding of Web Api, Swagger.
- SQL Server / Mongo DB
- Working knowledge of CSS.
- A good understanding of separating code into areas of concern.
- Ability to work closely with users to solve ongoing issues or understand new requirements.
- Source control, preferably GIT/ Bitbucket
- Unit Testing
- A basic understanding of bootstrap with the ability to organise a page for differing target screen sizes.
- Experience of code refactoring.
- Basic understanding of Kubernetes
- .Net Core
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
We believe politics shouldn’t happen without you. We bring expert clarity to the changing political environment, enabling our customers to enhance their influence and anticipate risks and opportunities.
We’re a brand with the autonomy to make changes quickly, but with the support of a larger organisation. This enables us to constantly refine our political intelligence and research services and gives our employees the freedom to explore and develop.
DeHavilland is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?