To be successful you’ll have a knowledge on multi-channel marketing and be comfortable setting up measurement frameworks, tracking taxonomies, familiarity with the wider digital marketing eco-system and how this integrates. This covers tools and techniques such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, re-targeting techniques, organic and paid social, and paid advertising.
As part of our Marketing team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Building out the initial digital analytics team for 2020
- Development of a digital measurement framework that ladders up to our business objectives and goals
- Implementation of a group wide Digital analytics dashboard that will provide very clear insight to SMEs and agencies – driving optimisation
- Roadmap prioritisation and delivery
- Expert analysis on:
- Multichannel performance (including email and social)
- Funnel and Ecom performance
- Content performance
- User journey issues
- Landing pages
- Overseeing all tracking specifications across websites and apps
- Taking the lead on MTA analysis
- Taking the lead on enterprise tracking projects (either stand alone or as part of a wider program)
- Working with the Digital Operations Manager to agree the group wide tracking taxonomy
- Budgetary responsibility for digital analytics tools and systems
- Strong demonstrable experience as a web/digital analyst working across multichannel global businesses
- Demonstrable analytical and numerical skills
- Google Analytics qualified
- Must have technical experience of tag creation and implementation as well as proficient in developing tracking specs for implementation
- Previous experience of working in a global organisation in a Matrix style would be highly advantageous
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing channels is a must
- Experience of using Big Query and SQL
- Dashboarding experience is a must
- Exposure to Datorama preferred
- Must be able to prioritize own workload
- Exposure to Salesforce and Marketo would be advantageous
- Experience of integrating tracking across Performance channels and Marketing automation initiatives to deliver composite insights is required
- Experience of MTA models
- CRO experience preferable
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?