We're looking for a Delivery Manager to join our team in London and become an integral part of our Technology function
As Delivery Manager you will manage multiple agile projects, typically delivering a specific product alongside a product manager via a multi-disciplinary, highly skilled digital team.
The role will focus on delivering capabilities for several our high-profile festivals including Cannes Lions and Money2020.
You’ll be adept at breaking down barriers for your team and both planning at a higher level and getting into the detail to make things happen when needed.
- Deliver multiple projects and products using the Agile Scrum project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently
- Work with the Product Manager to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories
- Gathering of requirements to understand the problems our stakeholders are having and write them in a format a team can use to define a solution
- Setting of stakeholder’s delivery expectations ensuring that the right people know what will be released when
- Lead the collaborative planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
- Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality and have undergone QA and UAT testing
- Using problem solving skills to find solutions to issues as they come up
- Strong leadership skills
- A positive, can do attitude
- An agile mindset and a real passion for delivering business value to our clients
- Validated scrum-based IT project delivery experience
- Effective communication with both business and developers
- Ability to “get stuff done”, and execute on actions
- Ability to plan a project including resourcing, risk and dependency planning and modelling
- Understanding and experience of risk management
- A passion to deliver high quality solutions on time and within budget
- Experience with agile tools such as JIRA and Confluence
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?