We're looking for a Digital Marketing Operations Executive to join our team in London as part of the RWRC Marketing function.
The Digital Marketing Operations Executive will see you working on market- leading publication, Retail Week as well as awards and conferences. You will be responsible for driving volume and revenue growth of subscriptions, conferences (delegates) and awards (entries & tables sales) through intelligent data-backed marketing campaigns using predominantly online means.
- Coordinating and scheduling social posts, analysing and optimising their performance
- Building campaign architecture in Marketo, including emails, forms, landing pages and data capture
- Writing and editing marketing copy, with an understanding of the target audience and channel
- Preparing end of campaign report presentations and event reach packs against KPIs and supporting with ad hoc insight
- Analysing online user behaviour, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
- Performing ROI analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different marketing campaigns
- To work collaboratively with all marketers in RWRC to ensure the brands are well managed for growth and that cross promotional opportunities are maximised
- To ensure all marketing and telesales activity and results are tracked and measured to allow dynamic investment based on analysis of current and past performance
- Practical, innovative, resourceful and results-orientated
- Ideally 2+ years’ experience of working in marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with understanding of web analytics (Google Analytics or equivalent) and use of excel/data packages
- Extremely well organised and able to manage and prioritise a diverse workload (working well under pressure)
- Energetic and confident team player
- Experience of using Marketo or similar marketing automation platform would be a distinct advantage, but not essential
- Self-starter with ownership and accountable mentality
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
RWRC helps businesses in the commerce sector win in the digital economy. We do this by explaining the impact of the latest developments transforming the sector, by benchmarking the digital performance of commerce companies, connecting like-minded people to build partnerships that unlock growth and inspiring people with new ideas that will drive their digital future.
Joining us will let you work alongside the most extraordinary individuals in a fast-paced, hard-working, award-winning team. We pride ourselves on having a high level of individual accountability and autonomy, allowing you the flexibility to do your best work.
RWRC is a part of the Ascential group. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?